Register Your Book (Paperback)
The Essential Guide to Isbns, Barcodes, Copyright, and Lccns
Partnerpress.Org, 9781944098056, 160pp.
Publication Date: March 17, 2016
Save money, save time, protect your investment, and improve your marketing.
- Reference essential metadata details for ISBNs, barcodes, LCCNs, copyright.
- Avoid legal headaches, missed deadlines, and expensive fees.
- Learn how to look professional, not amateur-published.
- Protect your book's hard-earned reader reviews.
- Ensure your freedom to use any book printer.
- Include your book in the directories used by major publishers.
- Keep your options open to use any book distributor.
- Prevent your advance reading copies from being re-sold online.
..".proceed with confidence in spending your time and dollars to get it done right, the first time." --Carla King, Self-Pub Boot Camp
"An essential guide to publishing identifiers, their benefits and uses, and (most importantly) what NOT to do." --Laura Dawson, Numerical Gurus
"Straightforward and easy to digest, this is one how-to that every new author or publisher should have in their arsenal " --Brooke Warner, Publisher of She Writes Press and author of Green-Light Your Book: How Writers Can Succeed in the New Era of Publishing
"David Wogahn's book offers newly published authors and independent publishers a concise and clear guide to the prepublication process. Anyone looking for information on ISBNs, copyright, and a host of other details for independent publishing needs this book." --Rachelle Yousuf, President, Women's National Book Association-Los Angeles Chapter
Praise For Register Your Book: The Essential Guide to Isbns, Barcodes, Copyright, and Lccns…
“...proceed with confidence in spending your time and dollars to get it done right, the first time.”
—Carla King, Self-Pub Boot Camp
“…a thorough and deceptively simple guide for independent authors and publishers…”
—Kim Anderson, Founder and CEO, The Reading Room