Beautifully Organized (Hardcover)
A Guide to Function and Style in Your Home
Paige Tate Select, 9781944515683, 208pp.
Publication Date: April 2, 2019
"Professional organizer Nikki Boyd has a gift of transforming a space into a captivating work of art. She sprinkles a little bit of glam and a whole lot of functionality into every space she touches."
-Toni Hammersley, A Bowl Full of Lemons, Author of The Complete Book of Home Organization
In Beautifully Organized: A Guide to Function and Style in Your Home, Nikki Boyd shares her best advice for how to create an organized, beautiful, and welcoming home. Nikki developed and honed her five essential steps to an organized home through her experience working as a professional organizer. In Beautifully Organized, Nikki teaches you to:
- Assess your home to transform the spaces within to enhance your lifestyle
- Declutter and curate your possessions to keep what is useful and meaningful
- Clean with efficiency, adding an element of pleasure to everyday tasks
- Organize so you can find what you need, when you need it
- Beautify and decorate to create a welcoming atmosphere for family and friends
"It is my belief that an organized home guarantees a beautiful and fulfilling life."
With her keen eye for detail and trademark warmth, Nikki guides readers through these steps, teaching how to graciously share your homes with family and friends to create treasured shared experiences and memories. Beautifully Organized is so much more than a home organization book--it's a recipe for a beautiful, fulfilling life.