A Sydney Brennan Novel
When PI Sydney Brennan is hired to find a man's missing niece, memories of her own troubled teenaged years make the hunt a personal priority. But she can't refuse a man's deathbed request, either: to uncover a boy's long-forgotten, final resting place at a shuttered juvenile center.
Once Sydney commits to tackling both high stakes assignments, life gets complicated. Locating the missing teen is only the first hurdle on the runaway front, and someone demonstrates an alarming interest in the cold case. With the young victim decades in the ground, who are they protecting? And why?
Can Sydney expose the shady correctional facility's grim secrets before more skeletons are buried? Maybe even her own...
Grave Truth continues the gritty Sydney Brennan Mysteries (see reading order below). If you like dark conspiracies, sarcastic humor, and shocking surprises, then you'll love Judy K. Walker's chilling story.
The Sydney Brennan Mysteries alternate between novels and novellas. The books stand alone, but each of Sydney's adventures builds upon previous ones. The reading order is:
- Back to Lazarus: A Sydney Brennan Novel
- Secrets in Stockbridge: A Sydney Brennan Novella
- The Perils of Panacea: A Sydney Brennan Novel
- No Safe Winterport: A Sydney Brennan Novella
- Braving the Boneyard: A Sydney Brennan Novel
- River Bound: A Sydney Brennan Novella; and
- Grave Truth: A Sydney Brennan Novel
Judy K. Walker, 9781946720153, 466pp.
Publication Date: December 22, 2019