The Constitution Needs a Good Party (Hardcover)
Good Government Comes from Good Boundaries
Neuwoehner Press, 9781948177009, 252pp.
Publication Date: September 27, 2018
Other Editions of This Title:
One good political party will make everything work well.
What's wrong with U.S. politics today is that our representatives ignore the Constitution.
The solution is simple: Design a political party to elect representatives who will fully use their constitutional powers, keeping government within its required good boundaries. This will leave us free to pursue happiness ourselves.
The Constitution Needs a Good Party explains:
- Why every election leaves us with a solid majority of Progressive Democrats + Progressive Republicans, who violate the Constitution.
- How to list these violations as the grievances in a new party's declaration of independence from past parties, creating a pledge to support the Constitution through specific actions.
- How to reuse the Constitution to structure a new party to keep the grassroots in charge.
- How the Constitution-respecting presidents George Washington and Ronald Reagan were the most electable ever.
- How a well-designed party would not have been rigged in 2016 to nominate Donald Trump, and the party's grassroots would have nominated Ted Cruz.
When the United States followed the Constitution better from 1789 through 1913, we changed the world. We can change the world again.