Offsetting Powers Secure Our Rights
Other Editions of This Title:
What does it look like to follow the Constitution?
rConstitution Papers explains:
- Government people hold other government people to specific constitutionally limited scopes delegated by the people.
- All laws consist of rules and penalties, and nothing else.
- Presidents and governors take full executive responsibility and are fully accountable for personnel, budgets, and results.
- Every government official independently determines what's constitutional, and only does what's constitutional.
- Wars are rare and decisive. Abortion-a violation of the explicit constitutional right to life-is prevented nationally and statewide by all government branches. Money grows in value, and economic crises are short and minor.
- Government people keep themselves out of our way.
- At least one party is well-designed like the Constitution, which makes sure that its people follow the Constitution.
When we're secure to freely work together to add value, we'll create a far-better future.
Neuwoehner Press, 9781948177047, 376pp.
Publication Date: February 14, 2020