From Memory to Memoir (Paperback)
Writing the Stories of Your Life
Mdg Media International, 9781950189007, 204pp.
Publication Date: February 15, 2019
Get the Stories of Your Life onto the Page Today
- Share Your Wisdom...naturally, spontaneously and without struggle
- Craft Rich, Compelling Stories...regardless of writing experience or perceived ability
- Engage, Entertain and Inspire...with eloquence, confidence and ease
What you have lived is unique. What you have learned through your years of living is beyond price. And the value of all you share through your words is incalculable.
"I wish I'd had this book when I was writing my memoir "
- Karen Walker, author of Following the Whispers
"The writing guide every memoirist has been waiting for "
- Nancy Pogue LaTurner, author of Voluntary Nomads
Whoever you are, whatever your experiences, whatever your perceived writing ability, From Memory to Memoir will connect you not only with the stories you remember but with the stories you have forgotten. It will serve up the inspiration guaranteed to get you writing and keep you writing, the tools and techniques guaranteed to help you craft a rich, compelling narrative, and the support guaranteed to sustain you from the initial word of your book's first draft to the final word of its ultimate draft.
"Join me on this adventure of a lifetime...this journey into the experience of your own creativity as, together, we write the stories of your life "