Business Lessons from the Dead and Dying
"Not since first reading Stephen Covey...have I read such a life-changing, inspiring business book....A brilliant book and one I recommend to every single business owner and entrepreneur." --N.N. Light, Top 500 Amazon Reviewer
For more than 25 years, Domenic Aversa has worked as a crisis manager and corporate restructuring professional. He has advised and operated small and middle-market companies in 45 different industries and worked through every possible extreme with his clients, including coup attempts in developing countries, the dot.com bust, 9/11, Ponzi schemes, corrupt bankers, and the Great Recession. In Corporate Undertaker: Business Lessons from the Dead and Dying, he shares his best advice for dealing with adversity and crisis.
There are 50 practical lessons in this book; all designed to help you take immediate action. You'll learn how to:
- dramatically improve cash-flow through a period of crisis
- preserve the most value in your company while restructuring
- create emotional stability in and around your company
- effectively communicate with your bank and investors
- retain key employees and critical customers
- manage and restructure current debt with all creditors
- address potential and existing lawsuits
- prepare for a bankruptcy filing
- effectively manage a partial liquidation or sale of a business
- recover from a "corporate death"
If you're looking for answers in today's tumultuous business environment, Corporate Undertaker has them.
Bublish, Inc., 9781950282913, 342pp.
Publication Date: October 1, 2019