Breakthrough to Your Miracle
Study Guide: Believing God for the Impossible
Other Editions of This Title:
The Breakthrough to Your Miracle Study Guide helps readers take the next steps and apply the principles they have learned in Pastor Jason Noble's compelling new book.
In this powerful study guide, participants will discover:
- why God chooses to do miracles through people
- the difference between belief and faith
- how to position yourself to receive a miracle
- how God responds to radical faith
- the power of speaking life over your situation
- the effect of fear on one's faith--and how to conquer it
- why desperate circumstances can be opportunities for a miracle
- the difference between proactive and reactive prayer
- the power of our words and feelings in releasing faith
- and much more ...
Designed to be used in a small group or individual study alongside the Breakthrough video presentations, each section guides participants through reflections, discussion questions and opportunities to record what God is saying through the lessons.
Four Rivers Design, 9781950718009, 58pp.
Publication Date: April 2, 2019