Journey to Joy (Paperback)
How to Overcome Life's Setbacks to Create a Life you Love
Frances Found, 9781999199302, 218pp.
Publication Date: November 18, 2019
You've put your past in the past and moved on, but is it still effecting you?
Journey to Joy: How to Overcome Life's Setbacks and Create a Life You Love poses the question - who do you choose to be? This powerful question sets the path for the transformation and healing possible when facing the effects of childhood adversity. In these pages you will find the guidance and tools for living a more meaningful, purposeful and joyful life.
You'll discover ways to:
- Build courage to face, embrace and grow from life's adversities
- Conquer limiting beliefs and negative self talk
- Grow your self esteem and self confidence
- Re-connect with your authentic self
- Uncover and re-discover passions for the things you love
- Re-ignite the power of play and curiosity as fuel for the journey
- Move from passenger to driver of your life
- Create your personal map for your own journey of joy
Journey to Joy: How to Overcome Life's Setbacks and Create a Life You Love is filled with moving stories, current research, wise advice and heartfelt encouragement. It is an essential read for anyone ready to take charge and find the hope and courage to creating a life of meaning and joy.