Periplus Pocket Japanese Dictionary
Japanese-English English-Japanese Third Edition
* Individual store prices may vary.
Other Editions of This Title:
Paperback, Japanese (6/10/2010)
It's never a good idea to be overly-relient on technology while traveling Look up words quickly and easily with this great travel-sized Japanese dictionary.
Intended for use by tourists, students, and businesspeople traveling to Japan, Periplus Pocket Japanese Dictionary
is an essential tool for communicating in Japanese and a great way to learn Japanese. It features all the essential Japanese vocabulary appropriate for beginning to intermediate students. It's handy pocket format and easy-to-read type will make any future trip to Japan much easier. In addition to being an excellent English to Japanese and Japanese to English dictionary, Pocket Japanese Dictionary
contains important notes on the Japanese language, Japanese grammar and Japanese pronunciation. All Japanese words are written in the Romanized form as well as Japanese script (hiragana and katakana
) and characters (kanji
) so that in the case of difficulties, the book can simply be shown to the person the user is trying to communicate with. Designed for English speakers this Japanese dictionary contains:
- The 13,000 most commonly used words in the Japanese language
- The latest computer, mobile, internet and social media terms
- Romanized Japanese and Japanese script (kanji and kana)
- English-Japanese and Japanese-English sections
- An introduction to and history of the Japanese language
- Information on Japanese grammar
- A guide to pronouncing Japanese correctly
Tuttle Publishing, 9784805314067, 160pp.
Publication Date: August 30, 2016