The Cat Lover's Craft Book
Cute and Easy Accessories for Kitty's Best Friend
List Price: 12.99*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Unleash Your Inner Crazy Craft Lady Here a cat there a cat, everywhere a crafted cat Cats to decorate your home, to wear, or to give to someone you love. The Cat Lover's Craft Book is dedicated to those who craft and those who are in love with all things cat-related Whether you like to embroider, crochet, sew, knit or felt, there's a cat-tastic project inside this charming book you'll want to try your hand at, including:
- Turn your umbrella handle into a furry cat's tail
- Sew and embroider a personalized cat book cover
- Make a lovely hand embroidered brooch or earrings
- Make a cute cat door stop using a bottle and fabric
- Make cuddly cat pouches, purses and bags
- Knit, crochet or sew a charming cat-shaped pillow
- Sew a chic cat badge or button cover using cross-stitched fabric
- Sew an adorable cat doll and dress her up
- And so much more
Tuttle Publishing, 9784805314920, 80pp.
Publication Date: September 4, 2018
About the Author
Neko Shugei is a collective of cat-loving crafters comprising Yumi Ooami, Miko Ogura, Miyuki Hayashi, Chizuko Kojima, minou 14, Naoko Suzuki, Kyoko Maruoka, Yoko Kobayashi, Hitomi Hanaoka, rie, Kanade Isshiki, Marupoleland, and nekogao along with their many feline muses.