An Uncommon Guide to the Art of Long-Term World Travel
By Rolf Potts
(Villard Books, Paperback, 9780812992182, 224pp.)
Publication Date: December 24, 2002
List Price: $15.00*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
Vagabonding is about taking time off from your normal life—from six weeks to four months to two years—to discover and experience the world on your own terms. Veteran shoestring traveler Rolf Potts shows how anyone armed with an independent spirit can achieve the dream of extended overseas travel. Potts gives the necessary information on:
• financing your travel time
• determining your destination
• adjusting to life on the road
• working and volunteering overseas
• handling travel adversity
• re-assimilating back into ordinary life
Not just a plan of action, vagabonding is an outlook on life that emphasizes creativity, discovery, and the growth of the spirit. Visit the vagabonding community’s hub at www.vagabonding.net.