Phone (Book Sales Only): + 1 (855) 464-6898
Order Lookup: View Your Order Details
- How can I check the status of my order?
- How long will it take to receive my order?
- What is your return policy?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- Is your website secure?
- Why was I charged sales tax on my purchase?
- What is the relationship between ABA/IndieBound and AddLibra?
- My order was lost or damaged during shipment. How do I receive a replacement?
- I was issued a refund; when will I receive it?
How can I check the status of my order?
Visit https://indiebound.addlibra.com/orders and enter your email address, order number and postal (zip) code.
How long will it take to receive my order?
Most in stock orders will ship by the next business day. The amount of time it takes to receive your order is dependent upon the method of shipping you select upon checkout. Our standard shipping method typically takes 3-5 days to arrive in most US locations via USPS. We also offer expedited shipping methods and you can track the status of your order by visiting our Orders page.
What is your return policy?
Please click here for the full details of IndieBound/AddLibra's return policy.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We currently accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and PayPal.
Is your website secure?
Yes. We utilize industry standard security for our site and payment processing. Rest assured your transaction is secure.
Why was I charged sales tax by AddLibra on my purchase?
There are two main reasons why you may be charged taxes for your book purchase:
- Customers with a Texas billing address will be charged sales tax for their purchases.
- As on online retailer, AddLibra is required to collect sales tax to comply with state laws and to ensure sales tax fairness for all online orders.
If you feel there is a mistake on your payment confirmation, please contact us.
What is the relationship between ABA/IndieBound and AddLibra?
The American Booksellers Association's (ABA) IndieBound program has partnered with AddLibra to create a new bookselling portal. Our mission is to help promote the discovery of new books and local independent booksellers that support your local economy.
My order was lost or damaged during shipment. How do I receive a replacement?
You can create replacement orders by visiting our Orders page entering your order number or email address used for ordering and choosing the order from your Order History or by contacting us directly.
If you received a damaged or defective item, we’ll ship you a replacement of the exact item.
I was issued a refund; when will I receive it?
If a refund is issued, you will typically receive your refund in 2-3 weeks depending upon how your form of payment handles a credit. Most refunds are fully refunded within 3-5 days after we receive and process your return.